UnderGroundMonster11UnderGroundMonster11

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ultimate Whimsy XXIX - Achton Ultimate Whimsy XXIX - Achton

eh has that fantasy feel

this has a good tone for a major backround layout but i could picture this inside a flash animation buut i still like your other submissions more!! CHINESE NINJA WARRIOR!!

Search & Destroy Search & Destroy

when when when....

i gotta say the begining got me really excited but it was over an over the same thing.... the middle kinda made me skip pass and see what's next but if a hit is something that is wish i suggest work with the begining and just overflow it with power u gotta feel this stuff and the intro is what i felt but that disapeared throughout the song.... this was good though!

TheBlackbyrd responds:

Ur totally right about that. But when u have A.D.D and u try to make a decent song, u end up running dry for a while. But thanks for the feedback.

Wasted - WIP (Pop Metal) Wasted - WIP (Pop Metal)

THE SOUNDS THE SOUNDS I HEAR!!

i gotta say mojorly the whole of the sound of this is just awsome!! but the lyrics waay to muffled but the power of the singer in this is just perfect! but the lyrics need a bit of work i feel a lot can be added to this... but the sounds are just awsome!

Copy-23 responds:

lol, oh I agree. The issues is my hardware with the muffle. I used a $5 P.O.S cardioid mic from K-mart (wal mart to the yanks). I hope to upgrade one day but I'm a cheap poorman atm. The lyrics are improved one take recordings. I didn't plan it out but by your response I guess it won;t hurt to actually write something. Thanks for the positive feedback, that's what artists/composers need.

Eddsworld Credits Theme Eddsworld Credits Theme

WHY ISN'T THIS LONGERR???

THIS IS REALLY GOOD STILL WAAY TOO SHORT ARRGH!!! buut! needs more base but i like the electronic but this was good!!

Bad Man Tank Thing 1 Bad Man Tank Thing 1

45 SECONDS WTF??

this whole thing is really good just it has to be WAY LONGER i for one like the feel of this song but LONGER IS THE WORD TO DESCRIBE THE NEED!

Rag-Tag World Rag-Tag World

WHY ISN'T THIS LONGER?

has an AWSOME FLOW but...... too short and a bit quit i felt pretty pumped in the intro but kinda dosed down........

gamejunkie responds:

Thanks for the review. Sorry it's not longer. But glad you liked it.

Cheers gamejunkie.

RD2011 Hear you Scream RD2011 Hear you Scream

lyrics are good

i like how you crossed these lyrics really good but i find the backround music is waaay to repetitive...... sufice to say more build up and flow is what this REALLY needs like the real feeling of wanting to hear u scream
my thoughts..... but lyrics good.....but voice melody could have WAY more power...
it's ...alright

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

THE SQUID HUNTING MANWHORE IS GOD!!!

once again the songs are pretty dam good BUT WHY SO SHORT????? the squid hunter is just awsome!!!!!! the song surely should have been longer?? but more of a beat and tympo would be pretty dam good with this keep bringing us the squid hunter!!!! and his lyrical talents!!

Circles (HU Cover) Circles (HU Cover)

but why??

its got everything just gotta make it feel the passion and more beats the slowness is excellent but you gotta pick us up along the way cause i feel like i'm walken while following these beats

Untouchables Untouchables

how old was this game??

slow ain't my fortay but sound was alright lacks a lot of feel but i like the in and out reel sound good!!

grooveT3K responds:

Hey mate glad you liked it on some level, this isnt really one of my favourite tracks but somehow it made it to the front page, not that im complaining ;)
What do mean by how old the game is?