UnderGroundMonster11UnderGroundMonster11

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Distortion The Distortion

THAT'S IT???!! the scenery and all around design had me going against my chair kinda flipped me to the side how i have a simlilar idea but that had nothing to do with how annoyed i felt when BAM!! over!!

ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

well that killed my happiness here's a high rating

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

ah gooseman that was a good one fernando always can be trusted for XD WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS NEW ONE ....wasn't disappointed good..good

Hentai School Girl Game Hentai School Girl Game

its good

kinda limited but pretty good
"hatchet man!!!!"

Umeko Gentle Vampire 2 Umeko Gentle Vampire 2

i've played it XD

there is a complete game for all people who wounder but i have no idea about the first game though.... still the origonal is better XD not the demo that is way too much blood form there

Ultimate Whimsy XXIX - Achton Ultimate Whimsy XXIX - Achton

eh has that fantasy feel

this has a good tone for a major backround layout but i could picture this inside a flash animation buut i still like your other submissions more!! CHINESE NINJA WARRIOR!!

Search & Destroy Search & Destroy

when when when....

i gotta say the begining got me really excited but it was over an over the same thing.... the middle kinda made me skip pass and see what's next but if a hit is something that is wish i suggest work with the begining and just overflow it with power u gotta feel this stuff and the intro is what i felt but that disapeared throughout the song.... this was good though!

TheBlackbyrd responds:

Ur totally right about that. But when u have A.D.D and u try to make a decent song, u end up running dry for a while. But thanks for the feedback.

Wasted - WIP (Pop Metal) Wasted - WIP (Pop Metal)

THE SOUNDS THE SOUNDS I HEAR!!

i gotta say mojorly the whole of the sound of this is just awsome!! but the lyrics waay to muffled but the power of the singer in this is just perfect! but the lyrics need a bit of work i feel a lot can be added to this... but the sounds are just awsome!

Copy-23 responds:

lol, oh I agree. The issues is my hardware with the muffle. I used a $5 P.O.S cardioid mic from K-mart (wal mart to the yanks). I hope to upgrade one day but I'm a cheap poorman atm. The lyrics are improved one take recordings. I didn't plan it out but by your response I guess it won;t hurt to actually write something. Thanks for the positive feedback, that's what artists/composers need.